November 23-24, 2015ganztags
The City of Vienna, the Austrian Ministry of Innovation, Technology and Transport, Vienna’s Department of Environment, Green4Cities and Livingroofs, and the European Federation of Green Roofs and Walls invite you to join us at the 1st European Urban Green Infrastructure Conference 2015.
The European Urban Green Infrastructure Conference (EUGIC) 2015 will bring together Europe’s leading policy makers, urban planners, developers, contractors, city architects, builders, manufacturers, community groups, utility companies and NGOs, to celebrate nature-based solutions for cities.
EUGIC 2015 offers a wide conference program, tours to exemplar urban Green Infrastructure projects, presentations of a wide range of Papers and Projects, and the EUGIC 2015 Awards. There are also many sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available for EUGIC 2015 partners.
The main topics on the agenda are:
- Urban Green Infrastructure and People
- Urban Green Infrastructure and Business
- Urban Green Infrastructure and Tools/Technique
- Urban Green Infrastructure and Finance
This Conference is structured through the “Art of Hosting”, creating a space where knowledge exchange, networking, celebrating and learning from each other can take place. The conference language is English.
To keep up to date with EUGIC 2015 news:
- Newsletter: Sign up to stay updated
- Early Bird Tickets are available now until 31st August, offering the best price.
- Please check if your organisation is an official EUGIC 2015 Supporter. If so, you will still be able to claim the reduced ticket fee. Choose “Special Fee for members of selected associations” on the EventBrite booking form, and fill in the Registration Type & Tax Receipt Information with your EUGIC 2015 Supporter Company or organisation’s name.
- Call for Papers and Projects is now open. If you wish to present projects or research papers at the conference, please use the easy First Stage Form to get in contact with us. We look forward to receiving your contribution!
- Opportunities for Sponsors and Exhibitors: if you wish to participate or would like to discuss a tailored package, please get in contact with the EUGIC 2015 office.