9. November 2017, 08:30 – 18:00
The CASE Knowledge Alliance tackles the need for new ways of learning and teaching as well as a strong co-operation between higher education and business. We enhance sustainable socio-economic development and new forms of sustainability-driven enterprises. In this event we will present, discuss and share our experience and knowledge. Jointly, the CASE Knowledge Alliance aims at fostering competencies for a sustainable socio- economic development and sustainability-driven entrepreneurship.
At the event you will
- get to know innovations for entrepreneurial education
- experience & learn innovative methods and supportive tools on learning and teaching
- get inspiration for a new master curriculum for sustainability-driven entrepreneurship
- learn about competences that foster sustainable development (also in cooperatives)