30. März 2017 – 31. März 2017
- Status and future direction of international climate change policies, based on the outcomes from COP 22 in Marrakesh and complemented by the UN Sustainable Development Goals with regards to climate resilience, low-carbon development, climate finance and cross-cutting issues,
- Scaling-up financing for climate change adaptation and mitigation, presenting lessons learnt, strategies for scaling-up as well as new initiatives led by development finance institutions that contribute to achieve national climate change action plans and involve the private sector,
- City-wide initiatives aiming at maximizing environmental, economic and social benefits in line with local priorities, tailored to budgets and based on thorough stakeholder dialogue,
- Greening of the financial system, outlining the risks, challenges and opportunities for channeling investments into climate-friendly assets and presenting ways for bridging between institutional investors and asset developers.
The event will be carried out at Kommunalkredit Group’s conference facilities close to Vienna’s city center for a limited number of participants on a first-come, first serve-basis. It will be held over the course of 1.5 days with networking opportunities amongst peers and with speakers throughout the event and during a dinner reception.
High-level speakers will be invited from national and international authorities, international financing institutions, climate funds, inter-governmental institutions, private sector operators and advisory firms.
For details on the registration, please visit our website. Participation fee is 200 Euro and includes all meals and the networking dinner on 30 March, 2017. The organizing team is happy to provide you with all further information needed for your participation:
Mr. Martin Gauss | Mrs. Biljana Spasojevic email@example.com +43 1 31631 104