11. Oktober 2015
The overall theme of this year’s conference is “Boosting Resource Productivity by adopting the Circular Economy”.
- Circular economy and decoupling
- Technological innovation, business and finance
- Targets, indicators, and benchmarks for resource use
- Lifestyles and education
The Program in a nutshell
As has become a good particular tradition of the WRF events, the program will incorporate lively plenary sessions, as well as engaging workshops and scientific sessions dedicated to the theme. And of course all the fruitful discussions and presentations will be complemented with a social program that includes the exquisite WRF Gala Dinner on 13 October, a cocktail reception, among others.
Find here the latest highlights overview (version June 2015).
Find out more
Find on the following links detailed information about:
– Program (plenary, workshops, scientific sessions, exhibition, social program)
– Registration and conference fees
– Abstract submission for scientific sessions
– Social Programme for groups and individuals